At Rainworks, we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Our sincere goal is to provide an enjoyable experience that encourages you to produce amazing art and continue a relationship with us for years to come. On the rare occasion you receive a product that you just don't like or that you no longer want, feel free to return the product within the below-listed guidelines.
14-Day Return Policy
If you would like to return an item that is in new condition, with original product tags and packaging, that has not been used or modified, you may return the product at your expense within 14 days of your product's delivery. Any additional fees for shipping internationally, shipping to HI or AK, or any minimum order fees are all non-refundable. Customers who place orders online are responsible for the accuracy of their product selection and information entered. Please be sure to inquire with any questions before placing any order.
Step 1: Acquire Authorization and Instructions
To begin the return process, please email email@example.com. In most cases we will immediately email you a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number to return the product along with return instructions.
Step 2: Shipping Product Back
1902 Occidental Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98134
Below are the keys to a successful return:
- Good Packaging: Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material. Use the return address provided and write the RGA# on the label used for shipping. Do not write on the box, so that it maintains its like-new condition. Improper labeling may result in the denial of return.
- Ship & Insure: Next, ship the product to the above address using a carrier that will provide both a tracking number as well as a signature that the item was confirmed delivered. If we are unable to confirm delivery of your item, this may result in the denial of a refund.
- Tracking Number: We require that returns are shipped via a carrier that will provide you with a return tracking number (please note that this is provided by the shipper and is not the RGA#). If a return is shipped without a tracking number the customer will be liable if the item is lost by the carrier and no refund will be issued. Providing a tracking number will also accelerate your return process. Retain your tracking number and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can check on the progress of your return. If you have not received credit within 14 days from the date of delivery to the warehouse, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com so that we can expedite the credit process for you.
- You will have 14 days in which to return the product from the date that you receive approval from Rainworks. After 14 days, the Return Authorization will expire and no replacements or refunds may be given.
- In the event that a return becomes damaged on its way back to the return destination, Rainworks will inform the customer via email that the item was received damaged and hold the product for up to 30 days. It is the customer's responsibility to file a claim with the shipping carrier and instruct Rainworks concerning what to do with the damaged product. If Rainworks has not received notification or response from the customer within 30 days, the item will be donated or destroyed.
Step 3: Refunds
Once the returned item has been received, verified to have all of its original contents and packaging, and also confirmed to be free of damage, modification or wear, the refund credit process will then begin.
Customers will be refunded via the same method in which the item was purchased.
Items returned without the proper RGA# or sent to the wrong address may delay the refund process. Please read your return instructions carefully to avoid delays and unnecessary expenses.
Please do not request a charge-back from your credit card company during the return process. Due to the time it takes to resolve charge-back disputes, it is usually better to be patient and wait for the return process to run its course. If a charge-back has been submitted, we will not be able to credit you for your return until the charge-back mediation process has been completed. This process can take up to 180 days.
Items Subject to Return Restrictions:
Special purchases, including: Clearance items, inventory sale items, custom quotes, special discounts, etc.
Any item that has been modified or used in any way.
Any item that is not in resalable condition.
Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) issued by Rainworks.
Any item that is not in the original box with sufficient packaging materials.
Large Quantities, Special Orders or Project Quotes: When ordering large quantities or special orders for large projects, we suggest ordering a sample for evaluation.
Expedited shipping and charges for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations.
Any item not purchased directly from Rain.works
Damaged & Defective Goods Policy
At Rainworks, we understand that a product may get damaged in transit or, on occasion, there may be a manufacturing error. Rest assured, we will stand behind you during this process and make sure we do everything we can to bring it to a satisfying and timely conclusion - at no expense to you. For us to offer this level of service, however, we need a little help from the customer in the form of a detailed product inspection immediately upon delivery. This will make things much easier if you decide to return the item.
If the product itself appears significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. Please notify Rainworks of refusal so we can anticipate the return and send out a new item.
Rainworks will repair or replace the damaged or defective goods for no additional charge. If a return is desired instead of replacement, the "Standard Return Policy" above applies.
Failure to follow return procedures for the damaged item may result in refund delays or application of in-store credit only.
Please note that returned items found to be in working condition or shipped as ordered may not be eligible for a full refund and return shipping may be deducted from the refunded amount.