Add Your Rainwork to the Official Map!
We are currently working on a more efficient form system for submitting rainworks. In the meantime, please submit your rainwork by emailing to following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Location of rainwork (use Google Maps or latlong.net to get exact coordinates)
- Photo of your rainwork
- Names of Creators (i.e. how you want to be credited)
- Date created
- Description (optional)
- Yes or no: Do you want the photo of your rainwork to appear on the map?
- Yes or no: Do we have your permission to share your photo from our website/social media pages? (credit always given)
We look forward to seeing your creations!
Here are some things to note:
As you probably know, the whole point of rainworks is to turn rainy days into something to look forward to. The purpose of the Official Rainworks Map is to give rainy-day explorers a simple, fun, and family-friendly way to find the awesome rainworks in their area. Rainy-day scavenger hunt, anyone?
Here are our current guidelines. We do not add rainworks to the map if they contain:
- Vulgar images or inappropriate language
- Blatant advertising or political messaging
- Hashtags (yes, even #rainworks)
- Personally identifying information
- Logos, business names, websites, addresses, or other contact information
There are other reasons that a rainwork might not be added to the map, such as being located on private property where trespassing is prohibited or being made with a non-environmentally-safe coating. If you have questions about whether your rainwork idea would be accepted on the map, email us.